- Pure sine wave AC outlet at 200W
- 290Wh(20.3Ah) lithium battery
- 12V car port and 2* USB ports
- 4 appliances charge simultaneously
Note that the total rated wattage should be under 200W (surge 400W). If the device power is outside this range, the Explorer 290 may shut down.
GIVE YOUR APPLIANCES MORE RUNNING TIME
- Phone - 29 charges (iPhone 12)
- Drone - 6 charges (60w)
- Light - 23h (100w)
- Laptop - 4 charges (Macbook Pro 013)
- TV - 4.3h (60w)
- Car Fridge - 19h (60w)
- Air Pump - 4.6h (50w)
- CPAP - 6-21h
THREE FLEXIBLE RECHARGING WAYS
- Recharged by SolarSaga 100W within 5 hours
- Recharged by AC outlet in 6 hours
- Recharged by 12V car outlet within 6.5 hours
GREEN SOLAR POWER SUPPLY
The built-in MPPT improves solar recharging efficiency by constantly monitoring the voltage and current output of your solar panels.
While solar recharging, please keep the following in mind:
- Recharging time varies by location, temperature, weather, and other factors. Therefore, the actual recharge time may be different.
- To extend the life of your portable power station while recharging, keep it away from heat and direct sunlight.
Short circuit protection, voltage control, temperature control, and other advanced safety functions are all available with a battery management system (BMS). The following are some of the other upgraded safety features:
- On/Off switch with indication light for output ports.
- LCD screen with charge/discharge and battery life status
- The battery is a Lithium Nickel Manganese Cobalt Oxide (NMC) battery, which is the same type used in Tesla's Powerwall units.
POWER OUTDOORS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
RV CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY CAMPING/FISHING/OFF ROAD/HUNTING/BACKYARD GETAWAY/EMERGENCY
The Jackery Explorer 290 is designed for while you're on the go and provides great backup power for home and office.
Many of your personal electronics, such as digital cameras, laptops, drones, and tiny coolers, can be powered by it.
Capacity: 290Wh (14.4V, 20.3Ah)
Cell Chemistry: Li-ion NMC
Lifecycle: 500 cycles to 80%+ capacity
Management System: BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Short Circuit Protection
AC Adapter: 6 Hours
12V Car Adaptor: 6.5 Hours
SolarSaga 100W Solar Panels: 5 Hours
AC Output: 110VAC, 60Hz, 200W (400W Surge Peak)
USB-A Output: 5V, 2.4A
Car Output: 12V, 10A
DC Input: 12V-30V (65W Max)
Weight: 7.5 lbs (3.4 kg)
Dimensions (LxWxD):9.1 x 5.2 x 7.7 inches (23 x 13.32 x 19.5 cm)
Operating Usage Temperature: 14-104F (-10-40℃)
Certification: FCC, ROHS, UN38.3
Warranty: 24 Months
Optional Accessory: Jackery SolarSaga 100W Solar Panel
What is in the box
1x Jackery Explorer 290, 1x Car Charger Cable, 1x AC&AC Chagring Cable (2 Parts), 1x User Manual