- Paired with Jackery Explorer 2000 PRO. A Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 2000 PRO can be fully charged in 2.5 hours using 6 SolarSaga 200. The portable solar panel is additionally compatible with other Jackery power stations.
- Outstanding conversion efficiency. In comparison to comparable solar panels, advanced solar cells on the solar panel offer a higher conversion efficiency of up to 24.3%, producing more power under the same circumstances.
- Quick Setup. Thanks to its three kickstands, which only take a few seconds to set up, the solar panel stands firmly and securely. It is the ideal travel companion for outdoor activities because the suggested angle ensures the best absorption of the sunlight.
- Convenient Carrying. For easy transport, a useful carrying bag is included. The solar panel can be folded up tightly and transported on your preferred off-grid adventures, thanks to magnetic pads on the solar panel.
- Built to Last. The solar panel's ETFE-laminated case makes sure it is strong enough for a long lifespan. It can withstand severe weather thanks to the IP67 Waterproof Rating.
Pairs with Explorer 2000 PRO
Using 6x SolarSaga 200, it only takes 2.5 hours to fully charge the Jackery Portable Power Station Explorer 2000 PRO.
Solar charging is reinvented by the SolarSaga 200. Experience fantastic solar power as you travel to breathtaking locations around the globe.
Recharging Time Comparison
|Explorer 2000 Pro + 6x SolarSaga 200
|Explorer 2000 Pro + 4x SolarSaga 200
|Explorer 2000 Pro + 2x SolarSaga 200
|Recharging Time (0-100%)
For simple transportation, a practical carrying bag is provided. Magnetic pads on the solar panel allow it to be folded up tightly and carried on your off-grid journeys.
Built To Last
The ETFE-laminated case ensures the solar panel is durable and long lasting.
Additionally, it can withstand harsh and rainy weather thanks to the IP67 Waterproof Rating.
Peak Power: 200W
Power Voltage: 18V
Power Current: 11.12A
Open Circuit Voltage: 23.2V
Short Circuit Current: 11.76A
Dimensions (folded): 540 x 615 x 40 mm
Dimensions (unfolded): 540 x 2320 x 25 mm
Operating Usage Temperature: -10-65℃(14-149°F)
Warranty: 36 Months
What's In The Box
- 1* SolarSaga 200 Solar Panel
- 9.8 inches DC Charging Cable
- 1* Carrying Bag
- 1* User Manual
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email