With Vision Grills, you can bring the restaurant to your home! Summer is just around the corner, and you may be grilling away in your backyard, preparing to eat great meals. Imagine the aroma of great meals filling your home while you spend time with your family and friends. That is a vision we can support, and we believe you can as well. So, for your Vision Grills, come to New Vision Living!
The Vision Grills Heavy Duty 1-Series Ceramic Kamado Grill can do everything an oven, charcoal grill, or gas grill can, and more! The Heavy Duty 1-Series focuses on everything customers enjoy about the classic Kamado cooking style, ceramic smoker, plus so much more, with a quick start-up time, versatile cooking temperatures, and rich flavor. Precision temperature control, calibrated top and bottom airflow vents, and twice the cooking space of other Ceramic Kamados are just a few of the features that can help you bring five-star grilling to your backyard.
- Heavy-duty ceramic exterior body and fire bowl
- Easy-to-read thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- Cast Iron Top Vent with
- Cool-To-Touch Bakelite Tab
- Calibrated Thermometer with Cooking Zones
- Stainless Steel Flip Cooking Grate with Handles
- 302 Square Inches of Cooking Space
- 2 Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Side Shelves with
- Accessory Hooks
- Heavy Gauge Cart with Locking Casters
- Easy-Lift Spring Assist Lid with Shock Absorber
- Calibrated Top and Bottom Controls
- Bottom Draft Vent: Calibrated stainless steel slider with safety spark screen
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated cast iron draft vent with Bakelite tab
- Grill/Smoker Fuel Type: Charcoal (Lump charcoal always recommended)
- Cooking Space: 18 7/8″ diameter grate*
- Assembled Depth (in.): 28.8 in
- Assembled Height (in.): 47.0 in
- Assembled Width (in.): 22.5 in (52 in. with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 196 lbs (89 kgs)
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, 5 years for all metal parts, 1 year for thermometer and gaskets, 90 days for side shelves and bakelite tab
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email