With Vision Grills, you can bring the restaurant to your home! Summer is just around the corner, and you may be grilling away in your backyard, preparing to eat great meals. Imagine the smell of delicious food filling your home while you spend time with your family and friends. That is a Vision we can get behind, and we know you can too.
The Vision Grills Elite Series XR402 Deluxe Ceramic Kamado features an easy-lift KamadoMaticTM Hinge with a locking latch and New Hi-Temp gasket for a tighter seal, Flexible LED Grill Light, and Storage Cart for your Grates, Lava Stone, and Electric Starter, making it the world's most feature-rich large kamado.
- Heavy-duty ceramic body and competition ceramic fire bowl
- Easy-to-read 700 oF thermometer with color-coded cooking temperature zones
- Top Draft Vent: Calibrated Color Coded Top Vent with Dedicated Smoker Knob and cool-to-touch Bakelite tab
- Bottom Draft Vent: Stainless steel or black powder coat ProZone
- Easy-Lift KamadoMatic Hinge
- 100% Natural Dual Purpose Lava Stone / Heat Diffuser for Cooking Stone
- Heavy Gauge Storage Cart. 3″ Caster Wheels. 2 Locking.
- Color-Coded Cast Iron Top Vent with Smoker Knob
- Cast Iron & Stainless Steel Cooking Grates
- Wood-Sculpted Thermoplastic Side Shelves with Accessory hooks
- Electric Starter Port
- Color-Coded Heat zone Controls
- Electric Starter Holster
- Dual Purpose Lava Stone/Heat Deflector
- Flexible Grill Light
- Removable Ash Drawer
- High-Quality Wrap-Around Cape Style Cover
- Locking latch and New Hi-Temp gasket for a tighter seal
- Color: Black Onyx or Cottage White
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Cooking Grates with handles
- Grill Fuel Type: Lump charcoal or 26,500 BTU QuickchangeTM Gas Insert (sold separately)
- Dimensions: Assembled depth: 32”, assembled height: 47.25”, assembled width: 32” (52” with side shelves extended)
- Weight: 244 lbs (Heavy-duty ceramic construction)
- Assembly Required: 20-25 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, three (3) years for side shelves and handle, one (1) year for cover, temperature gauge, and gasket, and ninety (90) days for lava stone, electric starter, and Bakelite tab.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
All orders are shipped free of charge and are not subject to sales tax.
Business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays, Saturday and Sunday are not included in shipping days.
Shipping process: A newly placed order usually takes 48 hours to be processed/shipped and will be delivered to you approximately 1 to 5 business day after an order has shipped, with most packages arriving within 3 business days. For example, an order made on Monday night will be shipped on Wednesday morning and would arrive about 3 business day later.
Our policy lasts 30 days in most case. Some of our brands are offering 60 days, please refer to the product page. If 30 (or 60 in special cases) days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a 100% refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
In the case you used the product and you would like to return it, you will be responsible for the shipping fee and a restocking fee might apply.
In the rare case that a product becomes faulty or a buyer receives a product with defects, buyers are entitled to request for a product replacement within 30 days of receiving the item. To request a replacement, buyers are required to provide photo/video evidence of the product's manufacturing defects via email